2010-06-01

Nagare Ippon - Onnanoko Bazaar #1 Bazaar





As promised for sometime this week, here's the title-chapter of Onnanoko Bazaar.
It's not quite as amusing/good as House of Happiness was, imho, but definitely decent.

Excuse minor mistakes here or there this time around, please, I did this translation&editing after a night without sleep :p The filesize is a bit higher, too, this time around - I gave the png more colors to work with than usual...

Gonna start working on Tsukino Jyogi - Summernude (+) sometime later this week.

Anyway, I don't have much to talk about, so here's the dl links for your pleasure:
Rapidshare
Multiupload

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! Glad you decided to do more from Onnanoko Bazaar after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the translation.I hope you also translate chapter 2 from Onnako Bazaar.ıt's the best chapter of the manga imo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the release :)

    Is there a chance I could convince you to use fonts more appropriate for manga reading ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for this release, really appreciated^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. For now I'm happy with the fonts - I actually think they're not bad for manga-reading ._.; Though I will go font-hunting before the next release to see whether I can find some fonts I like better, Oliver. ;)

    ReplyDelete